Wednesday, May 13, 2015

So long Taiwan

Here I am again off to the airport, I've been at this bus stop so many times now. Sending people off and going back to Taoyuan airport time and time again. 
My return to Taichung and the back to Taipei....

I've been here for a total of almost half a year and now it is time to move onwards to Europe. If it wasn't for Taiwan I wouldn't have been able to meet an abundance of lovely people. 
There are moments when you know you're in the right place at the right time and I am sure that Taipei was one of those places. Friendly people riding around with CD on their baskets, drumming parades on the street, night markets galore and a familia that came to warm my heart faster than I could have ever imagined. 
I made a group of friends that took me in and most of all showed me that there was always going to be a place that I would be welcomed back. Although I don't know when I will be back in Asia, I am sure that I am going to return to this side of the country. There are just too many countries left on this side of the world that I need to visit. 
I'm going to miss you Taiwan, you've been nothing but good to me. I'm sure that I'll be seeing a lot of the wonderful travellers I've meet here in the upcoming days. :) Until then, I'll see everyone on the other side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment