Thursday, May 14, 2015

Arrival in Poland

Arriving in Poland was filled with wonderful waves of emotions. I was reunited at the airport by my dear friend Monika. Wow, I couldn't believe I had traveled so far!

We walked back to her house after taking a bus and a tram where I explored the nearby park.

Attended her work at her university's Japanese department, which I thought was a bit ironic. (Since that is where we met and I was just in Japan less than a month ago)

I ended up falling asleep since the total time from my house to hers was 28 hours. I was trying to do my best to fight off jet lag and stay awake for the rest of the day. After she was finished work we walked around and visited the square, saw the park from the outer rim and the opera house. 
It's been awhile since I've had a homemade meal and are at the table. All I can say is how grateful I am to be here, finally. 
We spent the rest of the evening watching some TV. And I tried my best to learn how to say some polish cities since they have proven to have an almost unpronounceable language with so many 'z,y and c's seriously! 
This is hilarious I was laughing my ass off. 
Give it a go. Haha. I had a whirlwind of fun already and I've only been here for 24 hours. Tomorrow we head off to Kraków. 

No comments:

Post a Comment