Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Jenny Makes her 1st Travel Video (POLAND)

 'Poland

by Jenny and Monika 

A lot of you have probably already watched the video Monika and I made of Poland. Needless to say that I have to make sure it gets a spot on my blog. After hours of editing I recalled my fear that previously haunted me about creating video content. It is time consuming and well, not the most easily of tasks for someone that isn't skilled in this department. Making the videos though, were bundles of fun and I think I am getting slightly better at it.

It is really nice to be able to enjoy meals with someone and have a partner to travel around a country. Let alone a native to the country. We all know that I love learning languages and eating food. Let's see if I can continue to find people along the way that will assist in my video ventures.

I'm happy to take any advice in regards to making better quality videos but until then I am just going to have fun and see if I can get my friends to laugh with me along the way. I hope you found the video as funny and entertaining as it was to make.

<3  
P.S. If I am able to make videos during this Eurotrip the blog posts will most likely be less frequent. Maybe it is easier for some of you to watch or read. Let me know :) I would like to stay connected until I return home to Canada-land.

No comments:

Post a Comment