Saturday, December 18, 2010

Leaving Mui Ne

So the bus was suppose to pick us up from our hotel at 1:30pm it was an hour late. I am not sure why but we have been having a hard time these past couple of days. Not sleeping for me which isn't unusual but Karrie getting sick and getting worst closer we get to her birthday. I have been having terrible luck since I left Saigon with food and haven't had a satisfying meal in 2 days. I knew I should have never steered away from Pho... :/ For some reason the people that were working at hour cabin like guest house were all grumpy and lacked the ability to speak English. The man at the front desk used a series of grunts ans gestures that I didn't understand. Also I still cannot figure out why there was a monkey in a cage.

Its so windy!
Boats!

Mui Ne beach.

Sand dunes in Vietnam, Mui Ne...Karrie thinks its just sand....I disagree, it is sand hills.

Sleeper bus.
Along the way to Nha Trang mostly still in the vicinity of Mui Ne I got a chance to take some pictures of the surrounding area.

No comments:

Post a Comment