Sunday, December 19, 2010

Karrie's Birthday in Nha Trang

So I started this particular morning at 9am, I heading out into the streets of Vietnam to grab a bag full of beverages (Coffee, orange juice, apple juice, Saigon beer, green tea and soya milk) and picked up Oreos, Ritz, bacon, eggs, baguette and french fries for breakfast..

breakfast in bed ,served hot!
Breakfast in Bed

Karrie played some Plants vs. Zombies (An awesome game btw: if you haven't started playing this game this is the time, do it. Do it now.)  then took a nap.

After her short slumber she read her Happy B-day messages on facebook, when she was all done we got all prettied up and out to the beach for a crappy dinner at a real fancy restaurant and some really good girly drinks and cheese cake. (The girly drinks and cheese cake was from a different joint)
Karrie's free drink from the Sailing Club and her birthday Cheese Cake!

So after our drinks with booze and ice cream we decide to drink the last of the Jagermister for some reason I didn't have a cup so I had to use my cereal bowl. That is right kids you heard it here first Jenny was drinking Jagermister out of a plastic bowl....next thing I know all the Jagermister was gone!!!



We headed out for more booze. Got a mickey of rum for $2, then picked up sushi....I had a craving. The stand next to us while waited for our sushi was nice enough to give us free cups for our rum...

Our take away sushi was finally ready and off to the room to drink our rum and watch 'The breakfast club' (something about 80's movies that can end a great night)

Since my new found cup was filled with rum. I had no where to put my soya sauce so into the bowl that I use my Jagermister (I did not wash it first, to drunk, sushi looked good, must eat now) ...so my soya sauce kind of tasted like Jager. Yum. <3

The sushi we had made up for the crappy expensive dinner we had earlier in the night...I am not even going to go into detail.

So we listened to awesome music while drinking:
Led Zep
John Lennon
Xavier Rudd
Ill Scarlett
Sublime
Eric Clapton
Rollin' Stones
Van Morrison
Jimmy Hendrix
Tom Petty
Weezer
Blood Hound Gang
Lonely Island
Some Thailand songs: Unknown Bands.
Bob Marley
And many more....

The necklace I got Karrie for her B-day!

Karrie I love you. 

She even got a bunch of presents through out the day, an art book, two pairs of earrings, a Tom and Jerry note book, drinking dice and  a beautiful necklace. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment