Friday, December 31, 2010

En route to Koh Phangan

We were picked up at 6:30pm (late again) - Got dropped off on the side of the street waited till about 7pm. Hopped on a bus which was NOT a sleeper bus. They showed us movies, this was new but they were bad movies that aren't even worth mentioning. This was the first time I had resorted to taking Valium to catch some shut eye. Since I knew I a full night of partying ahead of me upon our arrival.

At about 11pm, pit stop for dinner. 6:30am time to switch buses to get to the pier where we waited for an hour, funnily enough they showed us the movie 'The Beach' while we waited. It seemed fitting since it was filmed on Koh Phi Phi. 7:30am off to the docks, as we get off our second bus it was raining. Woot. The ferry seated about 150 people 10am we are off.

I still can't believe that it is new years eve, everyone seems to be in a great mood since we are all anticipating the large full moon new years party. Even I am feeling butterflies in my stomach. When are we going to celebrate a new years like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment