Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Osculate

After living in China for a year
my departure date is creeping up
I have transcended into the real Jenny
No more barriers holding me back from being me

I have suffered out loud and in silence
I have complained and laughed in several degrees
Been wowed by Chinese culture in positive and negative ways

I officially have no more fears towards living my life
not saying that I am not often lost in my day dreams
about what I want to do in the near future

I have learned to relinquish control
becoming a product of my own environment
Embracing everything thing that I am
all my good traits, flaws and idiosyncrasies

I will be honest with every single person I come in contact with
Respecting every individual that crosses my path
I won't hold back anymore
Letting out everything that makes me who I am
Have faith in everything i believe in
Holding a torch to my morals and values

Live everyday like it is my last one
Because life is short

Dance like no ones watching,
Love like you'll never get hurt
Sing like no ones listening
And live like its heaven on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment