Sunday, September 26, 2010

Limbo in China

I am sitting in a Cafe in Guangzhou airport at the moment it is 1750 I left Jilin City this morning and I already am home sick for it.

I never thought that I would say this. I'm gonna miss China, the people, the familiarity of Jilin. I have gotten so use to being in China I'm not even sure what kind of culture shock I am going to have to face when I get back to Canada. Luckily my next destination isn't Canada and it won't be for awhile.

I really am going with the flow now, since I am not working anymore.

Woohoo Traveling and Unempolyment sure go well together. Like Peanut butter and Jam.

Life has thrown me a handful of curve balls and I don't even know what I can even say about it all since I don't know what else is coming my way. I would like to think that I have matured a lot from my time teaching abroad.

Soon I will be sitting in Thailand, Bangkok waiting for my dear friend Karrie in another foreign country.

No comments:

Post a Comment