Thursday, September 30, 2010

Departing Bagkok

Arriving Sunday night it has already been 4 days in Bangkok, after I picked up my girlfriend Karrie at the airport we went out to have a great night with new found friends. Went to 'The Club' on Koh San Road twice or should I say two nights in a row.

The food here has been great, I have had a chance to eat yummy Pad Thai's, fresh fruit/shakes, street coffee and Indian food (which I haven't able to enjoy since Beijing).

Must resist buying everything, since carrying everything around is going to drive me bonkers. All the clothes I have seen are just so beautiful.

Tomorrow is the end of our time in Bangkok and we are off to Kanchanaburi to see some waterfalls and whatever else we feel like doing.

Just a short catch up of what we are up to.

Much love.
<3

The Bangkok Gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment