Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Yangmingshan Volcano

Yangmingshan, I don't know why but on several occasions on this trip it took me more than one try to make it to a particular destination. This was one of them, last time I was here which was only a couple days before this date, I couldn't find the dormant volcano. 

Again, I mistook the National Park as a simple 'park' and that it would be quite simple to navigate. Alas, I am proven wrong. 

This time Kevin looked up exactly which bus we needed to catch after arriving at the Yangmingshan station. There is another bus station after riding the RedI5 (NOT the RedI15!) you have to hop on the 108. 

Now I quickly noticed that the map for the 108 stops are not in English and would be hella hard for one who doesn't read Chinese to figure out. There would have been no way that I would have found out which stop to jump off at without having some sort of translator. Either way it was stop number 7 if anyone is interested in knowing. 


I took a mini video, as you can see I'm wearing a jacket. It is the beginning of November and it was 16 degrees which is quite cold for Taiwan. (well during this time of year) I have been wearing shorts for months. So bring a jumper.





No comments:

Post a Comment