Tuesday, November 25, 2014

En route to Hiroshima


I had to put this picture up several times and send it to everyone because it still makes my mouth water. 
天丼 大好きだよ。
Wait where was I, oh yes! 

I got all ambious about traveling a little after spending time in inaka working. So we bought bus tickets to Hiroshima on a whim when I got back into Tokyo. It's a 12 hour bus ride but you leave at night and arrive in the morning. It costed us ¥5500 for each ticket, each way which isn't bad. I did learn about a bus ticket that only foreigners can buy and it gives you the option to ride around for 3 days for  ¥10,000 a great deal. Though there is still a part of me that really wants to buy the JR pass since that is the Shinkansen and I have a love affair with bullet trains. 

Like the bus to Osaka it stops at the convini/toilet breaks since there doesn't seem to be one on the bus. The one at at 2:15am was perfect. I wish I didn't have such a hard time sleeping on buses but that is part of life. I'll grab a monster when arrive :P

No comments:

Post a Comment