Thursday, November 6, 2014

Return to Japan ~.~

As I flew back 'home' to the place I really thought my heart wanted to settle in. I sat wondering to myself how much I would really miss Japan. Funny that I would think that as I am flying into a country instead of flying out. Mind you this is the only country that I have flew in and out of, 3 times to be precise.

I realize that it won't be my last and I will be back when it becomes that time time where I am craving that Japanese culture once again. (probably March next year :P for hanami)

I was in Tokyo for 3 days and instantly I was hit with this calm that I always get after I land. With that I was also reminded of the lonely streets on a chilly night (since Taiwan was so warm) From there I walked back to my old stomping grounds to revisit friends. Though I was only gone for 6 weeks I was over come with nostalgia.

Next thing I knew I was off to Shizuoka for work. An English camp for 2 weeks and that would be the last of my work for a good while.

I don't know exactly what is going to happen next but I am bouncing with excitement which is a very refreshing feeling for me. Without the drabs of everyday expectations from where I should be at my age.

It has been awhile since I have been able to be ready to move on from a place that I very happily called home.

There are a lot of things that I will remember and reminisce about Japan after I leave, the friends I have made here most of all. I know that I will miss each of them dearly and keep wishing that I had more time with them.

Japan will always have a place in my heart and has made an indent in my soul that only it can fill. The wonderful food, culture and places I have yet to see. I know that Japan isn't going anywhere and a lot of my friends no longer reside here but I will be back Japan. I'll be back.





No comments:

Post a Comment