Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Around Derby

It has been awhile since I posted an update but I wanted to wait until I had something with more 'woo' to write about. So here it is my dear friends back home.

Derby Museum, since we got hungry we didn't go through all the exhibits, we'll be back. We browsed through the porcelain collection, onto the Stone Age to the Middle Ages with a sarcophagus. Astronomical: The beauty of a thousand stars. was the one that I really wanted to see and within it we found...
A one pound note. Whoah. I wish they didn't convert everything into coins.

Off to the Cathedral: 

Danny...self explanatory.

The front of the cathedral, I couldn't fit the whole thing into the frame so you get the top of the gate.
The river that runs through Derby. Good ol' refection on water photograph.
 
Going to see the Zeppelin cover band this Friday...and possibly the Floyd Experience, Jimi Hendrix....

I just wanted to share some pictures, I am sure I will have more to write about very soon since Halloween is around the corner and something called bonfire night. Until then. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment