Monday, October 10, 2011

No Thanksgiving, No Problem

Good ol' Facebook status posts informed me that Canadian Thanksgiving would be landing on the Sunday. I very shortly after reciving this news I was told that they don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in England.

Instead of looking forward to my usual Thanksgiving at my friends house. We had already made many plans for this weekend. However Lex did make a turkey curry and one darn magical apple crumble in honour of Sunday.

The Goose Fair = K-days (Capital Ex) it is almost the same minus the bands and the agricom with all too many vendors.
 
One scary looking spider
Main Room at Rock City

Holy Shit NERO
One of Danny's friends invited us to a dubstep dnb show that I couldn't say no. After dinner we went to pre drink at a friend of a friends house, time to meet more people. Beer Pong away! A brisk walk downtown to a  three room event hall having a capacity of 2451! (Starlight Room is only a 1000) So bam, Sunday show 3pm-3am...Detonate Alldayer :
Nero (Live)
Skream
Friction
Netsky
D Double E (Live)
Jakwob
Loadstar
SGT Pokes
MC's AD, Texas, Script

Basement: Shogun Audio - Way of Warrior LP launch...
Friction
Alix Perez
Icicle
Rockwell
Transit Mafia
 Alright I'm tired I'll have to write more later.

1 comment:

  1. I still havn't seen Skream live. I bet it was a hell of a show

    ReplyDelete