Sunday, December 29, 2013

Wrapping up 2013

The last couple days of the year were celebrated with many bonenkais! On the Sunday before New years Asia and I met up with Yama-chan for another wonderful road trip! This time we went to Odawara Castle and visited a couple little stops along the way.

This is proof that I have seen snow this year! Plus I really like this story I wonder if there is an anime about it. Either way remember May 5th!

Asia and I just goofing around!

Nabe!!
We had a wonderful dinner with some very wonderful people! I really love the idea of bonenkais since it is such a better way of ending year and a good reason for a get together!
Top it off with some Sashimi!
PART 2: The following day it was another work party, I guess this is benefit of working so many jobs!

This isn't just astroboy being really random and angry, he was at the izakaya!

No comments:

Post a Comment