Friday, July 5, 2013

Arriving in Tokyo -> Day 1

It was pretty easy to navigate from Nairta Airport and even from Henada Airport costing fro 600-1200yen. The train system is fairly easy to get around in and very cost efficient,  have had a bit of a problem with ticket machines at the stations but it becomes easier and easier each time you get on the train.

There is much to see and do here, so it will be hard for me to write posts that go in great detail of all the places ad events that happen in such a short period of time. So I apologize in advance if I am not as thorough  as I usually am with my posts.
The Asahi HQ- Goldern Turd....tee hee

Street preformer in Ueno Park.
Akihabara, Gamers District...Otaku central. 

I have never been in arcades so massive before.


First bowl of traditional Ramen!! So yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment