Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Calgary Visit

I didn't realize how long ago the last post was and not only that it was weeks before I packed up my things and left Edmonton. Lots of things have happened since then but the summary it felt like the home that I had always wanted. It just took a bit of soul searching to figure this out.

Mental Note: Do not ride the Greyhound, take the Red Arrow when available. Thank yourself later.

After having a chance to catch up with friends and more to come. I went off on a beautiful walk to and through downtown Calgary, straying from the path I realized two things 1. There is no shortage of hills. 2. Geese are really loud. I got some nice pictures from Prince's Island Park

Yay street art!Stop to take a sip out of my water bottle bam there it was across the street from me on the side of a house.
Later that evening after my very long haul back to the house we relaxed for a bit until Niky was on her way home, nuked some shepherds pie for dinner.

The next day: I spent some time smooshing the rest of my things in my bag, baked some cookies ate some dinner watched South Park wine in hand with Katie a very nice relaxing evening.

Off to Cora's before heading to the airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment