Friday, July 1, 2011

Boonstock - Canada Day & Saturday

We caught The Crystal kid in the early afternoon, from there we waited for Seether and Three Days Grace. There was a lot to see today since the main stage was open but in the end I went to bed shortly after the fire works since tomorrow is the day that convinced me that Boonstock was the place to be.
The fire works weren't as amazing as I thought they were going to be but then again I got spoiled by the Chinese during Spring Festival (Chinese New Year).

Saturday- EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Today is the day to be alive, I got to see Sublime with Rome play all my favourite songs (Date Rape, What I got and a grand finish with Santeria)






After they were finished we waited for A Perfect Circle to set up. OMG! Seriously I have never been more excited and happy to see a band before. I was just in bliss. Happiest I have been all year! I literally jumped up and down stating my outright happiness. (The Outsider, Blue, Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War drums, Imagine, Magdalena, Passive <3, The Noose, Annihilation and so many more....they however didn't play me Orestes. That is alright until next time Manyard.)

No comments:

Post a Comment