Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fan Fare - Pokemon Centre

We came around the back entrance, missing the front door completely because we were instantly drawn to the giant Pikachu face on the wall. (See picture below)  From where I am standing in this picture kiddy corner from the door is a gaming room. I don't know why I didn't bring my DS but it might have been better that I didn't since I would have registered in the room and I would have never seen the light of day again. 

As soon as I walked in I saw nothing but stands of new Pokemon merchandise. Now the sad thing about this shop is that I thought it was going to look like the Pokemon centre in the game, you know the room where you heal your Pokemons. We have all been there a billion times, I wanted Jenny to be standing at the reception desk. I figured that it would have been a very fitting venue based on the game that the Japanese would have been able to replicate to a tee. I was saddened by the fact that I they didn't however I'm happy that I was standing here.

As for the plushies that were available they only had the starter Pokemon from all the games and the odd ones from the new version. My friend and I were quite disappointed that they didn't have all the Pokemon from the older generations. There are so many and they featured less than 200 of them.

Since the new X & Y (the new Evee type), the new game and the Mewtwo movie is the big rage at the moment pretty much everything sold in the store was based on these three events happening in the current Pokemon world.

I couldn't find Danny a Slowking, I didn't even see any of my favorite Pokemons from before Black and White.

They had no shortage of Pikachu everything, bentos, chopsticks, stationary, pillows, purses, wallets, dusters, sweat clothes, key chains and more.



You can choose a pokeball and hope that you get a good one.
Okay so here are some of the things I took pictures of that I thought were way cool. I really dig the 8-bit stuff but I don't think I could afford to buy them all. Also look a Charizard!!
Why does this section look like they are all doped up?
Kyle and I at the Pokemon Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment