Thursday, June 2, 2011

Langford, Victoria Island

For lunch we drove over to where Heather works, too many noodles later time to create what we named a....

"Slobberknocker"
Vodka Rockstar with Jagermiester, drop shot of a 5 hour energy drink



This was our creation since I was so tired after Sasquatch, I just couldn't seem to catch up on my sleep. When Heather came home we took a nice walk around the near by lake, it was like the river valley in Edmonton but much prettier. Whilst walking Cali (their pooch) Danny ran up and down trees and hills, I think the slobberknockers were working. I poked some snails!













When we got back in Travis ordered some pizza with these delicious cheese bread thingies. Man they were tasty. Heather downloaded an old favourite of mine that I hadn't watched in forever. 'Cecil B Demented'

No comments:

Post a Comment