Saturday, June 30, 2012

Llantwit Major


When we stepped off of the bus, it felt like we got off in the middle of no where. There was no people there was no hustle no bustle of any sort. To later learn that there was 13,000 people living somewhere in this empty town.
I found this awesome all recycled green house made out of empty pop bottles and string in side a school. How wonderful to know that they are promoting eco living.
This camping trip was the least organized that I have been in awhile usually I am quite on top of things and plans, this time I was not. I had written down a place called Landlow caravan and camping and didn`t make it there since I was so lazy. There was another camp site in the area called Acorn campsite and caravan park, we gave them a quick call and learned that it would be £14 for the both of us with no electric.

Camping here is pretty awesome since it comes with hot showers, toilets, blow dryer, pool table, internet and some other things that were all available on the site. We only made use of the washing facilities since it was there, I like camping with a bit of luxury but I have been raised on good old fashion out houses and needing to drag water all the back to camp to do the washing up.

We ate our ready to eat dinners and went off to bed, it has been a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment