Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Leaving Roma

When I had awoke this day I was sad. Italy rocks, full stop. Tossing our keys at the front door man who seems to always be there off to grab our last breakfast and coffee in Rome.

What to do during our last hours before we jump on the bus back to the airport. First we had to find the place the bus would pick us up from. The thing is that when we got off the bus there was so much to see we didn`t even make note of where the pick up point was. After asking several people who just pointed us in general directions from the Termini station we finally found it. Time to relax for a bit with a bag of chips ugh I mean crisps. Next thing I knew it was time for lunch!!




Danny had to have one last pizza in the hope that it wouldn`t be boring and mundane. He ordered the 4 cheese and was not disappointed. I ordered the ravioli since I didn`t have any on this trip as of yet. YUM! I ate it all so quickly. They even gave up free grapefruit juice.
Now to the airport, after standing in what seemed like a non moving queue we stepped outside to make friends with another kitty.
We love you Roma.

Yay, kitty sleeping sitting up!


1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I love your pics of cats, Italy and Food! (And Danny of course!) I think when I travel Europe, or anywhere I go next that is, I am going to take pics of the local cats and make a book; the felines of my travels :)

    Love to see you two having a wonderful, artsy, informative time in Italy!! <3

    ReplyDelete