Friday, June 17, 2016

North Country Fair =^.^=

Oh butterflies mean good luck right?! 
Day 1: Finally after slaving away with school all week I was more pumped than ever to hit the road.

First music festival of the year!! NORTH COUNTRY FAIR. We departed the city and with very little rain clouds in sight and a way we were off. There wasn't much we forgot (unless you were Kevin) that we couldn't pick up, a water jug, some tongs and an impromptu ticket purchase at a car wash [that is correct you read that right] for another music festival.



I'll be volunteering at North Country to earn my ticket. I'm actually quite enamored with the idea of meeting all the people that make the magic happen. It had even crossed my mind when I was at Roskilde in Denmark last year. 


I was a little saddened by the fact that I wasn't at Distortion in Copenhagen since it came back up on my news feed but there is no time to waste.

I did however see the same red telly tubby at North country.
Oh we found the famous unicorn.
Rain clouds being all ominous. 
To be honest i wish I had taken more photos but I was able to get a couple on my camera. This one of stormy clouds was just a small clip of the weather we had out there. From what I was told they endured rain for the previous days leading up to the festival.


Day 2: I awoke in hopes that I could sport my bikini the whole time, I was unable to. However, I was able to dress up for Psychedelic Saturday. 

There are surprisingly no pictures of me so hopefully I will get some nice party pictures at the next festival! 

As I walked around NCF I met lovely people enjoying themselves barefoot and singing. What is lovely place, I was finally able to enjoy myself relax and just change the pace up. Flip back to my sojourn to sunrises. Oh how I miss them. 

I might have had a hard time remember people's names but I was very grateful for everyone that told me theirs, including the rainbows.  



Day 3: After waking up at 1 pm it was already time to pack up and leave. I was overcome with a sadness like always that I had to return back to responsibilities. Until next time.

Many fires with rotating scenery. I would have loved to hang back just a couple additional days.👌🖒👏

*2weeks later*

No comments:

Post a Comment