Monday, January 27, 2014

Birthday in Tokyo

I have been putting off this post for ages, I don't really know why since I had such an amazing time! First off we booked a 'table' (I'm using this word table loosely.) at the famous Robot Restaurant in Kabukicho.

This show was about an hour and a half long and it was worth every penny. The initial cost is 5000yen per person and that includes a bento box that most people would question where they bought it. It was obvious that it was catered for the masses at some very low budget convini? Either way it was enough to pass and you get a wee bottle of green tea with it. I would have posted all the videos and pictures here but I really want people to go experience it for themselves. Know that it is nothing short of interesting and that your eyes and mind might hate you for a little while afterwards but trust me you won't see anything like this anywhere else. I would even consider going again. Sensory overload and mind f*** for the win.

Trust me there were robots and not just girls in bikinis but I won't like there is a lot of that too.
 
Okay this is funny right? Move it or...

Yay we all made it to a random izakaya. I didn't expect so many people to show up but thank you for all that did. It was a fantastic evening. Even though I felt bad that I barely talked to the people at the other end of the table.
Yay part 3: Karaoke!!! This part was awesome. Enuff said. 

So many presents but I am not going to post them all just this one cause it was the most colorfulness! Thank you Asia and Heather for a wonderful birthday!
Purikura! I have some sort of addiction to this. I pretty much dragged everyone into the booth. This was so much fun!! I would do it again and again. I want all the photos!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment